Property ID :
Location : B.T. Road 38.74 Lacs Onwards
Orchard County set in an open view of the skies, with greens all around to soak your stress & nurture your smiles. Set in a location so conducive to all your daily conveniences at B.T. Road from where travelling anywhere in the city will not require a second thought by you! Also, the proposed metro just beside the project site will soon add to its locational advantage making life at Orchard County a comfortable experience in itself!
2 BHK - min. 1234 Sqft to max. 1670 Sqft - Rs. 44,73,000/- to 60,54,000
3 BHK - min. 1388 Sqft to max. 1412 Sqft - Rs. 50,31,000/- to 51,19,000/-
4 BHK - min. 1810 Sqft to max. 2301 Sqft - Rs. 65,61,000/- to 83,41,000/-
Located near Rathtala Crossing, Orchard County is at the intersection of B.T. Road which connects Belgharia Railway Junction in the East and the Hoogly River bank in the West. The proposed Metro Railway route from Dum Dum to Barrackpore via Noapara will run just beside the project site. Proximity to divine destinations bring in a tranquil vibe. The famous temple of Dakshineswar, Adyapith beside the bank of the Hoogly River is situated close to the site and can be reached conveniently. The Belur Math at Howrah is also a ferry service away.
- Foundation Earthquake resistant RCC structure
- Internal Walls 3” & 5” Brickwork with putty finish
- Exterior Walls 8”-10” Brickwork combined with stylish elevation cladding & finished with high quality paint
- Flooring Vitrified tiles in all floor area of the flats
- Marble/Granite/Designer Tiles in Staircase, Lobby and common areas
- Toilet Anti-skid Ceramic/Vitrified tiles on floor
- Designer Ceramic Tiles upto (door height) 7 ft height on walls
- Sanitary ware of Hindware/Parryware or equivalent make
- CP fittings of Jaquar/ESS ESS or equivalent make
- Electrical points for geyser & exhaust fan
- Doors Imported Malaysian Sal Wood framed flush doors with cylindrical locks
- Main doors with night latch & handles with eyepiece
- Windows Anodized/Powder coated aluminium openable windows
- Kitchen Granite kitchen platform with stainless steel sink
- Anti-skid tiles on floor
- Ceramic glazed tiles upto 2ft height above platform
- Electrical points for water filter, exhaust fan, Micro-wave
- Electricals Fire resistant copper wires with MCB (Havells or equivalent) & modular switches (Havells/Toyama or equivalent)
- A.C. points in Living/Dining & all rooms
- Geyser point in all bathrooms
- Adequate 15 AMP & 5 AMP points.
- Elevators 2 automatic elevators (OTIS/KONE/SCHNEIDER) in each block
Oswal Group is a renowned and admired brand which has moved from strength to strength in the printing industry over the past three decades. In the year 1990, the Oswal group tread its way through the real estate industry with the dynamism to keep up its tradition and to strive to improve its offering and services. The group has since developed several projects in Kolkata successfully. Our main focus is not just providing a flat or a building but ''A TRUE HOME''. At OSWAL GROUP we believe in our development through the development of our clients.