Property ID :
Location : B.T. Road
The project is a fine blend of contemporary amenities coupled with lush green ambience of nature. The interiors are tastefully done up; and they open up huge vistas of admiration and appreciation for nature at large. The serene water front offers great respite after a long and tiring day.
It offers state of the art club house and there is a proposed mall and hospital within the complex of the building. There is close proximity to upcoming metro station, and community halls and provision for sports all around. In fact it is a good property for investors and end users!
Spread over 22 acres and located on B.T. Road, just 0.9 km from Sodepur more in North Kolkata. It offers a unique proposition of living amidst natural ponds, trees and lush landscaping connecting to the main road to Barrackpore. It offers an array of housing options including 2 and 3 BHK apartments, the residential apartments are south facing, garden facing or pond facing.
With a generous sprinkling of lifestyle and sports amenities like clubhouse, banquet halls, basketball and tennis courts, It promotes an active and vibrant life and yet does not force you to shift to the outskirts surrounded by under-construction buildings, at the end of the city.
2 BHK - min. 800 Sqft to max. 810 Sqft - Rs. 30,40,000/- to 30,78,000/-
3 BHK - min. 1101 Sqft to max. 1160 Sqft - Rs. 37.00000/- to 39,94,000/-
B.T. Road, Kolkata
- Flooring All rooms, balcony, passages and spaces have vitrified tiles. Kitchen and toilets floor have ceramic tiles and entrance lobby has Terrazzo
- Lift 2 Automatic lifts per block
- Kitchen Kitchen counter has Green marble with stainless steel sink and dado of glazed ceramic tile, 2’0’’ above platform
- Doors Frame of Red Mirantie and shutter of 35mm tich flush door. Teak composed veneer with melamine polish finish on outside of the main door and synthetic enamel paint on the inside
- Toilet fittings Floor mounted EWC with cistern, wash basin with pillar cock, shower arm with shower rose and cp grating. Dado of glazed ceramic tile up to 7’0’’ height
- Electrical AC point in master bedroom and a provision in other bedroom. Geyser point in toilet in the master bedroom
- Power back up 100% DG back up for lift, common area lights ( in building ). Pump and fire protection pump loads
- Windows All rooms have anodised aluminum sliding window and the toilets have aluminum fixed louver type ventilator
- Other details Phone point and TV point in living room and master bedroom. Weather proof paint of Berger for exterior. Exhaust point in kitchen and provision in toilets
Established in 1897, the Godrej group has grown in India from the days of the charkha to nights at the call centers. The founder, Ardeshir Godrej, lawyer-turned-locksmith, was a persistent inventor and a strong visionary who could see the spark in the future. His inventions, manufactured by his brother Pirojsha Godrej, were the foundation of today's Godrej empire. One of India's most trusted brand, Godrej enjoys the patronage and trust of around 500 million Indians every single day.